- Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- We may occasionally include or offer third party products or serviceson the website. Third party sites maintain separate and independent privacy policies. BeautifulDyingExpo.com has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we value the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. BeautifulDyingExpo.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) BeautifulDyingExpo.com will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
- We value your privacy. Necessary precautions have been taken to ensure compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Personal information will not be distributed to outside parties without your consent.
- This website is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. This website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.